Vector Firm’s Chris Peterson, a Panelist at ISC East for SIA’s WISF Event
SPEAK UP: PUBLIC SPEAKING TECHNIQUES FOR GREAT PRESENTATIONS
- When: Thursday, Nov. 18, 8:30-10:00 a.m. (EST)
- Where: ISC East, Javits Center, Room 1A21
- Cost: Free
About the Event
Close out your ISC East experience right by joining SIA’s Women in Security Forum (WISF) at our breakfast event! Join us at ISC East 2021 to enjoy complimentary breakfast and get tips and insights on how to present like a pro.
SIA WISF works to engage all security professionals to promote, recruit and cultivate the leadership of women for a more inclusive and diversified industry. This breakfast event, offered at ISC East as a special Thursday edition of WISF’s Wisdom Wednesdays series, will share leadership and inspiration for women, by women.
During this panel discussion, you’ll learn how to step up your leadership potential by:
- Connecting with your audience
- Projecting confidence and competence
- Calming your inner voice and negative emotions
- Creating engaging content
- Elaine Palome, director of human resources, Axis Communications, Inc. (Moderator)
- Leigh Dow, vice president of global marketing, Identiv
- Chris Peterson, founder and president, Vector Firm
- Kristin Shockley, enterprise segment marketing manager, Genetec
Following the dynamic conversation, stay afterward for professional networking as we connect those who are ready to make a difference and shape the future of the security industry!
Registration is free, but to reserve your seat, RSVP in advance with SIA.