We’ve found that many security and IT companies have sales leaders with multiple roles or a lack of sales management experience. Many of these sales departments are managed by the owner. For a variety of reasons, these leaders can wildly benefit from a sales executive coach.
The Sales Leadership & Executive Coaching program follows a deliberate process described below:
- Assessment of the sales leader and sales team.
- Definition of professional initiatives.
- Coaching through the achievement of these initiatives.
- Ongoing regular progress calls with Chris.
- When possible, personal visits to stimulate the project.
- Ongoing access to Chris.
The outcome of our work together is a sales leader that has the confidence, skill, and philosophy to continually lead a sales team to success, even with limited bandwidth and experience.